Sensors add an extra level of safety when integrated into plant control, for example by preventing a pump from starting before a secure hose connection is established. Similarly, if a coupling is disconnected while pumping is in progress, appropriate action can be taken such as an emergency pump shut-off.
- The sensor supplies information on when the coupling is completely coupled or as soon as the disconnection-process has been started.
- The signal can be used in a purely informative manner and / or as part of a control mechanism for a pump or valve.
- The option is completely realized in the hose unit. This has the advantage that it works with any tank unit, so is independent of delivery vehicles or other different connectors.
- Robust construction is suitable for the harsh conditions that may exist in a loading bay.
- ATEX: all sensors are Ex-zone compliant.